A collection of photographers who get a weekly assignment on Monday morning and must post a new family friendly photo(shot within the week) by the following Sunday night.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Craving Some Fast Food.....

I recently worked on a project where I saw how many McDonalds I could walk to from sunrise until sunset.  I'd buy one item at each one, and take a photograph.  This was one of the photos from Union Station.    I hope to have the whole project together within the next two or three weeks.

7 comments:

Accidentally Blogging said...

For those of you who don't know me, (the majority of you), I'm the skinny guy on the right with yellow shoes, who is scarfing down on cheeseburger.

Anonymous said...

Was this funded from part of that $700 billion bail out ?

REGRUB said...

ok, i gotta know, how many could you walk to in a day?

JohnDree said...

That will put some much needed weight on your skinny ass.
how Patriotic.

pammijs said...

it will catch up to you!

Party Boobytrap said...

Oops, I thought you were the old guy on the left in a McDonalds food coma.

Accidentally Blogging said...

I made it to 23. Which I think is pretty amazing considering I started out in Bucktown.