A collection of photographers who get a weekly assignment on Monday morning and must post a new family friendly photo(shot within the week) by the following Sunday night.

Friday, July 25, 2008

kitchen ceiling


This is an interesting assignment for me, because after this weekend i will be living in Evanston. I am having a hard time leaving my place in Bridgeport, as it is the best apartment I've ever had in many ways. I've been taking snapshots of my joint over the past couple weeks, nothing fancy... just enough to remember the place by. So I must admit this assignment is a bit of a cheat because I technically took it last week... but i want to put it in because it's one of my favorite parts of the apartment. I'll try to get better shots and post them this weekend.

Sorry for being off the map for so long. The new job and new apartment thing has consumed my life for the past month or so. I hope you are all well.

1 comment:

JohnDree said...

to bad about your place Erika, Evanston is great (Buffalo Joes for chicken wings!)